Impressum & Datenschutzhinweise
ITrade Handels GmbH & Co. KG
94034 Passau / Germany
Geschäftsführer: Marco Reitberger
Tel.: +49 851 / 85 16 38 - 0
Fax: +49 851 / 85 16 38 - 30
Persönlich haftender Komplementär:
ITrade Verwaltungs GmbH,
Firmensitz: 94034 Passau
Registergericht Passau: B 7053
Registergericht Passau: A 11706
Steuer-Nummer: 153 /164/04909
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 69109410
ILN: 42 6015287 000 5
With regard to the technical characteristics of the Internet, no guarantee can be given for the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the information made available on the Internet. There is no guarantee for the availability or operation of the website and its contents.
Any liability for direct, indirect or other damages, regardless of their causes, which arise from the use or unavailability of the data and information on this website, is excluded, as far as legally permissible.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of these pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. Links to our website are welcome!
Log files and server files
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Every time you access our website, usage data is transmitted through your internet browser and stored in a log data (server log files). This stored data includes e.g. Name of the called page, date and time of the call, amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. This data is used solely to ensure trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our offer. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible.
Processing and collection using the contact form
We only collect your personal data (name, e-mail address, message text) to the extent that you provide us, when using our contact form. The data processing serves the purpose of establishing contact. You consent to the processing of the transmitted data is given by submitting your message. Processing is based on Art. 6 (1) letter A GDPR with your consent.
By notifying us, you may, at any time, revoke your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. To process your request, we only use your e-mail address. Your data will then be stored under consideration of statutory, in particular tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have consented to the further processing and use.
1. Name and contact details of the controller:
You can reach our data protection officer directly under:
Tel .: +49 (0) 851/851 638-50
ITrade Handels GmbH & Co. KG, Managing Director: Marco Reitberger, Wörth 19, D-94034 Passau
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use:
If you are a supplier, customer or contractual partner of ITrade Handels GmbH & Co. KG, we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number (landline and / or mobile) and any other contacts of your company
- Address, tax number, VAT number and commercial documents (business registration, certificate of incorporation, confirmation of VAT registration number, etc.) of your company
- Bank details and sales data of your company
- Information such as delivery conditions, terms of payment, service addresses, which are necessary for the execution of the respective business relationship
The collection of this data is necessary,
- to identify you as our contract partner;
- to provide you with appropriate advice and to be able to fulfill the existing business relationship;
- for correspondence with you and invoicing;
- to settle possible liability claims and assert any claims against you;
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Chapter 2 Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 letter b) GDPR for the stated purposes, for the appropriate processing and bilateral fulfillment of obligations arising from the business relationship. We process the data we receive from you or from publicly available directories (for example, commercial registers) as part of our business relationship.
The personal data collected by us for business relations will be stored until the end of the statutory retention period and thereafter deleted, unless we are under Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR and are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO).
3. Disclosure of personal data to third parties / creditworthiness information
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. A transfer to a country outside the EU does not take place. In so far, as this is required by Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b) and letter f) GDPR is required for the fulfillment of the business relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the following passages:
- in the context of financial accounting to the commissioned tax consultant;
- to debt collection service providers and lawyers to collect claims and enforce claims in court, as well as commercial credit insurance and credit rating for the drawing of credit lines;
- to freight forwarders and logistics service providers to fulfill existing delivery obligations;
- to credit institutions and payment service providers for the settlement and settlement of payments;
- public authorities in justified cases, e.g. tax authorities;
- IT service providers to maintain our IT infrastructure and data protection.
The transferred data may be used by the third party exclusively for the stated purposes
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a complaint right, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required, as well as the tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations do not preclude;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lettter f) GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in 1., a letter or a fax is sufficient.
© Ihar Ulashchyk, Alena Ozerova, Antonioguillem, ph.Matteo Zin, RAM, archideaphoto, Nicolas Herrbach - fotolia.de